Ever seen a Bean Bag with proper back support. Relaxation now has a new aesthetic. Designed for residential spaces, commercial spaces, and bars, the Firefly finds the perfect balance between elegance, comfort, and support for all environments.
Handcrafted especially for you with Quality Upholstery, Which is Water Repellent & Fire Retardant.
WHAT’S IT MADE OF?
Filled with 100% virgin recyclable Polystyrene Micro beans.
Note: Actual colour on some occasions may vary slightly due to photography conditions and batch to batch fabric dying variations which are beyond our control.
Furniture bought from Fluco is shipped for free. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
Venice Dimension Chart
*All dimensions mentioned in the chart are in cms
OUR SHIPPING TIMELINES
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7 to 12 business days.
- Transit time is an additional 5 to 7 business days.
- Next-day and Express delivery options are not available.
- Contact us for any other details.
- A lot of custom fabric & colors other than stock options are available. Refer Fabrics page for more details.
- Custom fabric orders are charged 15% extra.
- Shipping & delivery timelines for custom orders might vary as per availability.
WARRANTY & CARE
All our beautiful Structure bean bags are made with premium sofa fabrics which are extremely high quality and built to last if we take good care of them. Here are some handy care tips:
EVERYDAY CARE TIPS
If your bean bag fabric thread becomes loose, simply cut it off. Do not pull it. Dust is best removed using your hand vacuum with the appropriate attachment. Avoid harsh brushing and sharp objects (rings, buckles, toys) as it may cause snagging of threads. To avoid your bean bag fading, it is best not to expose it to direct sunlight. For best safety, Your furniture should be placed at least 50cm away from any heat source. During the first 3-6 months, bead filling/padding will compress slightly and may require top up. This is to be considered as normal wear and a good reason why you should use the best quality beads such as our Micro-Bead Filling. As tempting as it may be, armrests & backrests are not designed to take seating weight so please try to sit as conventionally as possible. To keep your bean bag furniture looking amazing, you should plump and shake it after use to the bead filling and fabric return to their initial appearance.
REPAIRS & WARRANTY
Like anything in life problems can occasionally occur. If seam splits or tearing occur with reasonable wear and time – please check with our team if that is covered under statutory warranty. You may email our friendly team with photos of the problem plus proof of purchase on firstname.lastname@example.org (Most small faults or tears are also easily repairable).
Enjoy Your Fluffy Furniture!
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We’re obsessed with quality control.